On the lookout for the hottest styles and trends this season? Look no further! We’ve rounded up 5 of the top trends that EVERYONE is talking about, from Gucci and Louis Vuitton, to Chanel, Prada and more.
Follow us on social media to keep up with the latest in luxury bag news and to see what we’re loving this season.
- Louis Vuitton goes wild: Styles come and go, but leopard print is a fashion staple that always makes a comeback. Enter, the Louis Vuitton Wild at Heart collection. Think bold prints, autumnal colours, embroidered textiles and a subtle embossed glossy Monogram, and we are LOVING it.
- Prada transports us to a day at the beach: We’re all craving it – a day surrounded by serene waves, golden sand and gently waving palm trees. Well, Prada have delivered with their Prada Outdoors instillation, showcasing fluffy Terrycloth totes and summer-inspired wicker mini bags giving us those fresh, beachy vibes.
- Tantalising totes: Heading back into the office calls for the chic practicality of a tote, with Hermès, Fendi and The Row on hand with a selection of classic blacks and browns to match any outfit, keeping your valuables safe and secure without scrimping on style and elegance.
- You’ll never break the chain: Chains are the trend that never fails. Looking for an investment piece that will never lose its charm? Opt for a luxury chain handled bag, with brands like Gucci or Louis Vuitton sporting their chunky chin offerings for the new season. Want to revive an existing bag? Choose one of our best-selling charms to elevate any accessory!
- Celebrate 100 years of Chanel N°5: While strictly speaking this isn’t a luxury bag trend, it’s hard to ignore the buzz around the Chanel Factory 5 Collection. We’re planning a trip to the Selfridges pop up shop in a few weeks, so make sure to follow us on social media to tag along with us, and keep your eyes peeled for a potential giveaway…
Leave a comment