Protectors for Ophidia GG Small Shoulder Bag
Current despatch times are 1-3 working days!
Free shipping to most countries on orders over £50, check drop down for country specifics
Shipping upgrades available at checkout
Local VAT for orders under 150 EUR will be added at checkout & no further duties will be payable , for orders over 150 EUR VAT & Tax will be due locally and is not added at checkout.
- Adaptable: Designed for flexibility, protectors are fully removable at any time. They can also work as great concealers on existing scratches*.
- Protect and Preserve:Keep your hardware looking like new and retain maximum resale value.
- Safe: Tried and tested on a broad range of hardware, protectors can be taken off without leaving any mark. Sometimes a little residue might remain which is why we include a pack of delightful heart stickies with every protector package.
- Bespoke: Enjoy a range designed and created with precision where every protector is customised for the perfect fit.
- Versatile: Benefit from protectors in a range of shapes and sizes including square, rectangle and flap to safeguard all the essential details of your handbag hardware.
- Proven Quality: Gain peace of mind with your purchase thanks to more than 1,000 5* reviews from our happy customers.
Protectors should be applied to clean hardware surfaces, taking care to remove any cut outs and using the placement tabs for guidance. To gain the most benefit from your handbag hardware protector and minimise visibility, we advise you to refer to our easy-to-follow fitting guide & YouTube videos. You can also check out the product images above to see both the application process and the handbag with protectors fully fitted.
It's important to note that these protectors are to fit the style & hardware of padlock shown in the first image, vintage padlocks may have differing hardware. If you are unsure whether these protectors will fit your padlock, please drop us a message and we'd be happy to help.
With the Handbag Haven protectors, you can easily keep your handbags looking brand new and ready to wear at any moment. This is also the perfect way to protect your bag for future use, whether that be to hand down through the generations as a cherished family heirloom or to retain the resale value and maximise your return on investment should you decide to sell later down the line.
Please note that these are handbag hardware protectors© & not actual hardware. Designed and created by our UK-based team, the brand name is for identification purposes only and our products are not endorsed by nor do they have any affiliation with Hermès.
*Depending on hardware type and severity of scratch.